These are our current SCA directors (as of February 2021).
For general queries, email@example.com is the best way to reach the directors, but you can contact each of them by email via firstname.lastname @skerriesca.com – e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org.
The current Directors are – officers first, then in alphabetical order by first name:
- Michael McKenna (SCA Chairperson, Planning, Community Liaison Committee, Company Secretary for now), Skerries Cycling Initiative
- Mary Conway (SCA Treasurer); Skerries Tidy Towns, Age Friendly Skerries
- Brendan Friel, Town Twinning
- Brendan Sherlock, Crann Padraig, Age Friendly Skerries, Fingal Community and Voluntary Forum
- Dee Langton (Newsflash; Website; Facebook)
- Jane Landy (Liaison with Fingal County Council, Community Liaison Committee)
- John Coleman, Town Twinning Committee
- John Fitzgerald
- Michael Fanning, Skerries Autism Friendly Town
- Niamh Quigley
- Nunce McAuley, Age Friendly Skerries
- Shay Fanning, Skerries Community Centre Board of Management
Last Updated: 12 February 2021