These are our current SCA directors (as of October 2016).
You can contact each of them by email via firstname.lastname @skerriesca.com – e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org – and for general queries, email@example.com is the best!
The current Directors are – officers first, then in alphabetical order by first name:
- Geoff McEvoy (SCA Chairperson, Planning, Community Liaison Committee)
- Mary Conway (SCA Treasurer); Skerries Tidy Towns
- Michael McKenna (SCA Vice Chairperson; Company Secretary; Policies: Volunteers, Health & Safety, Child Protection), Skerries Cycling Initiative and Guerrilla Gardeners
- Brendan Sherlock, Crann Padraig, Age Friendly Town, Fingal Community and Voluntary Forum
- Dee Langton (Newsflash; Website; Facebook)
- Jane Landy (Liaison with Fingal County Council, Community Liaison Committee)
- John Coleman, Town Twinning Committee and Skerries Reaching Out
- Joyce Moore, Skate Park Committee
- Karen McCaffrey (Membership Review, Planning)
- Mary Marsden, Sustainable Skerries (Water Quality)
- Nunce McAuley, Age-Friendly Town
- Shay Fanning, Skerries Community Centre Board of Management
- Tony Graham, Skerries Cycling Initiative & Skerries CoderDojo (Website)