NOTICE is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of The Skerries Community Association CLG (SCA) will be held in the Little Theatre, Dublin Road, Skerries on Thursday the 5th of September 2019 at 8 pm to transact the Ordinary Business of the Company, that is to say: –
- To confirm the Minutes of the last Annual General Meeting
- To receive and adopt the Directors’ Report and Financial Statements for year ended 31 Dec. 2018
- To elect Directors to the Board
- To elect Members to Skerries Community Centre Board of Management
- To reappoint Dempsey Mullen as Auditors and to authorise the Directors to fix their remuneration
- To transact any other business proper to an Annual General Meeting of the Company.
Dated this the 15th of August 2019, by order of the Board, Secretary.
Click the link to open the AGM notice including the nomination form: notice AGM 2019
- NOTE 1. No person other than a Director of the Company retiring at the meeting shall, unless recommended by the Directors, be eligible for election to the office of Director at any general meeting unless, not less than three (i.e. 1st September 2019) nor more than 21 days (i.e. 15th August 2019) before the date appointed for the meeting, there has been left at the registered office notice in writing, signed by a member duly qualified to attend and vote at the meeting for which notice is given, of his/her intention to propose such a person for election, and also Notice in writing signed by that person of his/her willingness to be elected. [A Nomination Form is provided below].
- NOTE 2. The names of candidates who have consented to stand for election to the Board of Management of the Community Centre, together with the names of their proposers and seconders, shall be given in writing to the Secretary, and shall be posted on the Community Centre Notice Board at least three days prior (2 September 2019) to the holding of the Annual General Meeting. [See Nomination Form on the PDF below].
- NOTE 3. Copies of the Directors’ Report and Financial Statements will be available to members at the Community Centre at least seven days prior to the holding of the Annual General Meeting.
NB: Please return signed Nomination Form to the Community Centre by 2 September, 2019.