BusConnects Local Information Session
Monday 3rd September, 3:00pm–7:00pm
Skerries Community Centre
Concerns have been expressed in this part of Fingal that the proposed new arrangements for bus services will bring no improvements and could mean a worsening in service levels.
Proposal for Skerries is to cancel both 33 and 33x, with only a 33a (renumbered 285) to Swords.
The Skerries Community Association would urge residents to attend the Information sessions and perhaps more importantly to make their views known to BusConnects by emailing email@example.com or completing their online survey.
You may want to also find time to attend the SCA AGM at 8:00pm in the Skerries Community Centre.
The “AGM Invitation 2018 & Skerries Community Association Report September 2017 to 2018” flier will soon be delivered to households in Skerries in advance of the 2018 AGM in the Little Theatre, Skerries Community Centre, at 8 PM on Monday, 3rd September 2018. If you won’t receive it because you have a ‘No Junk Mail’ sign (we could quibble over whether or not it’s junk mail, but our deliverers won’t) or if you just want to be early, you can view it here.
NOTICE is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of The Skerries Community Association CLG (SCA) will be held in the Little Theatre, Dublin Road, Skerries on Monday the 3rd of September 2018 at 8 pm to transact the Ordinary Business of the Company, that is to say: –
- To confirm the Minutes of the last Annual General Meeting
- To receive and adopt the Directors’ Report and Financial Statements for year ended 31 Dec. 2017
- To elect Directors to the Board
- To elect Members to Skerries Community Centre Board of Management
- To reappoint Dempsey Mullen as Auditors and to authorise the Directors to fix their remuneration
- To transact any other business proper to an Annual General Meeting of the Company.
Dated this the 13th of August 2018, by order of the Board, Michael McKenna, Secretary.